Mostly women use home manicure treatment to spruce up their nails. The home mani involves some simple steps including soaking hands in Lukewarm water for few minutes, trimming and filing the nails, pushing back the cuticles, moisturizing and applying nail polish.
The last step of manicure (nail polish application) plays an important role in giving your nails a specific look. In the French mani, you have to paint your nails in two colors (clear white tips and light pink base.) Several other nail art ideas can also be tried for enhancing the natural beauty of nails. One of such ideas is dotting manicure that is quiet simple but looks great.
The dotting manicure is enjoying equal popularity among college girls and mid-age females as it gives you a perfect look for any formal or casual function without any special effort. You don’t need to make an appointment to a nail pro for beautifying your nails with dotting manicure. If you want to become a master of freehand nail art, you can get a start with dotting nail art. Let’s find out how you can make your nails gorgeous and eye-catching through dotting manicure.
- First of all, soak your nails in lukewarm water. If your have lost their original color, then add few drops of vinegar or lemon juice in the soak water. This technique works amazingly to whiten the discolored nails.
- In the next step, trim your nails in the desired length and give them an apt shape by filing properly.
- Now, push back the cuticles with the help of an orange stick.
In the next step, massage your hands and nails using a moisturizing cream or lotion. Make sure to use an oil-free moisturizer.
- Next, apply a fine layer of base coat on your each nail and allow it to dry properly.
- Once the base coat has dried completely, paint all nails using a nail polish of your favorite color. Apply the polish in three even strokes and allow first coat to dry completely before applying the second one.
- Now it is the time to make beautiful dots on the surface of your nails. For this purpose use a nail polish in a contrast color of base. For making the dots, you should buy a dotting tool. However a toothpick can also help you in this regard if the dotting is not available.
- Don’t forget seal your dotting manicure through two fine layers of top coat.