Creating various nail designs to enhance hand’s beauty is really a fun. However, you can enjoy this fun with little effort and lot of patience. For this purpose you will need different shades of nail polishes and Easy Nail Art Designs, nail art brushes, nail art pens, base coat, top coat, glitters and transparent nail paints. Let’s learn about how you can prettify your nails with different nail art designs by yourself at your own home.
Easy Nail Art Designs 2016 for Beginners
Here are some coolest nail art designs, which you can adopt to give your nails and hands a gorgeous look.
- French manicure: This is a well-known design. After giving you fingernails a basic manicure treatment, apply a base coat or a thin layer of light pink nail polish on the bed of nail and a coat of clear white nail polish on the tips of your fingernails.
- Polka Dots: Another easy nail art design is polka design, to create this wonderful design, paint your nails with nail polish of your favorite dark shade and let it dry. Now add dots of clear white nail polish. You can create ‘Polka Dots designs’ with any two contrast shades.
- Flower Design: Decorating your nails with lovely flower designs is really an amazing way to give your hands a stunning look but this design requires a lot of practice.
- If you don’t have enough material for creating nail art designs, you can use mini stickers to adorn your nails. Just apply the base coat and apply the stickers with the help of glue.
Easy Nail Art Designs: Tips & Tricks
- First of all, collect all the things you will need for making easy nail art designs.
- If you have own idea to create nail art designs, draw it on a sheet using color pencil.
- While applying two layers of base coat, be sure to let the first coat dry entirely, before applying the second.
- If you are a beginner, you should use nail art pen instead of nail brushes. Fill up the pen with your favorite nail color and use it to create various designs.
- To creating a professional-looking nail art designs, let the design dry completely before applying a top coat.
- If you want to get more glamorous look, add shimmer or glitter to your nail design.