Enhancing The Exquisiteness of Your Feet at Home Pedicure is indeed an effective tactic in order to improve the look of your feet and Toenails. This procedure not only heels in preventing nail infections and syndromes but also give your feet a sophisticated appearance. For getting a pedicure treatment, it is not necessary to visit beauty salons spend a lot of money. You can get pedicures by yourself at your own home using few pedicure products.
Enhancing The Exquisiteness of Your Feet
Home Pedicure: What You Need: Once you have decided to get a self-pedicure, the first task is to collect the required pedicure products. For a professional looking pedicure, you will need foot bath, bath salt, foot file, pumice stone, nail polish remover, cotton balls, nail clippers, nail filer, cuticle creams, foot lotion, base coat, colored nail polish (in your favorite color) and top coat. These all beauty products are easily available in beauty stores.
Home Pedicure: Step-by-Step Guideline: After collecting all pedicure products, now you are ready for getting a pedicure treatment at home.
Here is a step-by-step Guideline For a Home Pedicure
- First of all, remove the old nail polish from your toenails using an acetone free nail polish remover.
- Take a large bowl or foot bath and fill it with lukewarm water. Add bath salt and other essential oils in it and soak your feet in this mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the dead skin cells with the help of pumice stone and clean your toenails using a good quality nail brush.
- After soaking your feet in lukewarm water and removing the dead skin cells take out your feet from soak water and let them dry.
- In the next step of home pedicure, you have to apply a moisturizing cream or lotion on your feet.
- Soften the cuticles by applying cuticle cream and push back them gently using an orange stick.
- Now trim your nails in a shape of your choice and file them using nail filer.
- Now adorn your nails with nail polish of your favorite color. First apply base coat and let it dry completely. And then apply a thick coat of colored nail polish.
- If you want to create French pedicure design, than apply a light pink nail polish on the bed of your toenails and clear white nail polish on the tips after applying a base coat. Application of top coat is must to give your nail design a neat appearance.