Applying rubber nail art decals is the simplest and instant way to give your nails and hands an impressive touch. The rubber nail decals are easily available on the cosmetic stores in a wide range according to different occasions. You just have to paint your nail polish with your favorite color of nail polish and then apply beautiful nail decals to flaunt your formal or casual dressing.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply rubber nail art decals:
- Basic Manicure Tools
- Base coat
- Nail polish
- Rubber nail decals
- Orangewood stick
5 Easy Step to Apply Rubber Nail Art Decals:
1. The basic step involves the preparation of nails. Enhance their overall look by giving them basic manicure treatment which involves soaking hands in lukewarm water, pushing back the cuticles, trimming and filing the nails in an art shape and applying a moisturizing cream or lotion to your hands and nails.
2. After preparing your nails, apply a thin and fine layer of transparent base coat on your each nail and let it dry completely. Then paint the nails with your favorite base nail color. Wait until it dries completely.
3. Once the base nail color has dried completely, take out the rubber nail decals from the packet using tweezers.
4. In the next step, grab an orangewood stick and use it to smoothly tap the nail decals, making it sure that there is no air pocket between your nails and rubber nail decals.
5. Finally, apply a thick layer of topcoat to add some extra shine to your nails as well as seal your nail decals properly.