Water marble nail art gives a fantastic look your hands; this is a type of nail art that looks like multi-tonal spins. You can create marble nail design by your own through a little effort. Scroll down and learn easy techniques to create marble nail art using water.
Creating Water Marble Nail Art Design:
Things You Need
- Nail polish of different shades
- A large bowl full of warm water
- Orange stick or toothpick
- Scotch tape
Top Coat Procedure:
- To create marble nail art design, first of all you need to prepare your nails by applying a base coat, doing this will give your nail design a neat appearance.
- After applying the base coat, use scotch tape to cover the skin around your nails. It is the most effective way to avoid the sticking of nail polish on the skin while creating a marble nail art design.
- In the third step, take water in a large bowl and drop 1-2 drops of nail polish on the surface of water. The drops of your polish must spread out in the form of circles. If it doesn’t happen, you will have to try a changed nail polish.
- After that, add one drop of nail polish in any different shade on the mid of the formation. Add the drops of your selected nail polishes on-by-one in the same manner.
- Now, draw lines over the surface of formation using a tooth or orange stick.
- Dip your fingernail in the pattern and allow the nail polish to stick on the nail.
- In the next step, eliminate the tape and cleanse the excess polish (which has been stuck on the skin around nails) using a nail polish remover.
- The final step is to apply the top coat to seal your marble nail art design.