Nails look beautiful, when they are healthy and they do not lose their natural color. Healthy fingernails require regular grooming, nourishment and prevention from injuries and infections.
Here are some easy techniques by which you can get healthy and gorgeous nails naturally.
- Nail biting is a very common habit that mostly affects kids but it can be present in adults and older people too. It can be a sign of mental or emotional disorder but is frequently seen in intellects. You must avoid this bad habit to get healthy and gorgeous nails.
- Manicure is a type of nail treatment which is given to your hands when you want them to look very attractive and groomed. There are many kinds of manicures. Right from cleaning your nails, filing and shaping them, removing the dead skin around your hands and fingers and painting them. Regular manicure in an amazing way to get healthy and beautiful nails.
- Trim your nails regularly and they will automatically be cleaner. You can trim your nails after taking baths or showers, when they are softer and hence, can be trimmed easily. After trimming, file your nails in one direction using an emery board.
- Nail strengthener or hardener can also be employed for promoting the health of your finger and toenails. Ideally, nail strengthener is used once in a week.
- Moisturize your nails daily with a cuticle cream that contains Vitamin E. You can also massage your nails with a mixture of honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Treating your nails with a few drops of almond, jojoba and rosemary oils, will help make them stronger and improve their texture.
- Healthy diet also plays an important role in order to get healthy and beautiful nails. If you wish to improve your nail quality and overall health then it is important to follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- For painting your nails, use a product that does not contain formaldehyde, as this chemical can weaken your nails and make them prone to breakage.
- Olive oil is a natural oil that is easily absorbed into the fingernails, cuticle and surrounding skin. Warm a half cup of olive oil in a bowl and immerse your brittle fingernails for a 15-30 minute to strengthen brittle fingernails.