Manicure is a beauty treatment for hands and fingernails. Manicure treatment not only gives your nails a gorgeous look but also makes your nails clean, strong and attractive.
Here is a List of The Benefits of Manicure:
- Manicure is helpful in improving the softness of hands and nails.
- Usually it has been seen that the skin around of nails becomes sore or broken, manicure is a wonderful way to treat this problem.
- Hang-nail formation can be avoided by manicure procedure as well as manicure treatment is also helpful into prevent other nail problems like cuts, splits or fragile tips etc.
- Massage, which is an essential part of professional manicure, improves skin’s texture by increasing blood circulation.
Tools Used For Manicure:
- Nail Clipper: Use these to clip your nails to the desired length.
- Nail Brush: A nail brush is used to keep the fingernails clean on a daily basis.
- Nail File: After you cut your nails, use a nail file to shape them well. If you file them immediately after cutting them, they will look neater as they grow.
- Orange Wood Stick: Orange colored stick is used to clean your nails from within, and to push back your cuticles.
- Cuticle Clipper: A cuticle clipper is used just like you would use a scissor. This tool is used only if your cuticle is tearing, or if it is sticking out.
- Nail Buffer: Use a nail buffer to add gloss to your nails. A nail buffer has a fine grit that helps in getting rid of nail ridges, and jagged edges.
Procedure of Manicure
- First off all, you need to remove the old nail polish with an acetone free nail polish.
- Now you should file the nails in your desired shape (square shape with round edges is more poplar nowadays) with the help of nail filer.
- The third step a manicure is to soak your hands in warm water (in which you have added liquid soap and few drops of olive oil).
- After soaking your hands in warm water, you should clean the cuticle with the help of cuticle remover.
- The next step is to push the cuticle back using orange stick and apply any cuticle cream or lotion on your cuticles.
- In the final step massage your hands with a moisturizing cream.
- Now beautify your hands, applying a nail polish of your favorite color.