Take Care of Your Hands and Nails reveal a lot about someone’s personality, health, diet and even lifestyle. Many people employ nails to express themselves. Tidy, health and well manicured nails pass on a great impression of your personality. Conversely, scruffy, brittle and unhealthy nails make your hands look ugly and unattractive.
Take Care of Your Hands and Nails
If you are experiencing hardness of hands or brittleness of nails, it may be due to lack of care and attention. Take care of your hands and nails, to restore the healthy and soft hands and nails, you have to pamper them with lots of care. A few steps to follow for getting healthier nails and gorgeous looking hands back are given:
- Collect all of the required items close to the sink and start.
- The first step is making the nails free of any old nail color and oil traces present on the nails. For this, wet a cotton ball with nail lacquer remover and press it over all of your nails and then slide it gradually onto the nails until all the color is utterly removed. If you haven’t worn any nail polish, take care of your hands and nails move on to the next step please.
- Steep your fingers in a bowl containing sudsy water. Hold your fingers steeped for almost five minutes and then remove.
- After taking your fingers out of the sudsy water, nudge the cuticles back gently with a washcloth.
- Next step is nail-shaping. You can use a nail clipper or a filer to shape your nails. The most preferred nail shapes are oval and ‘squoval’. Also trim any hangnails.
- Dunk your nails in lemon juice for almost five minutes. This treatment will make your nails healthy.
- Deep moisturize your hands, nails and cuticles. For this, apply a generous amount of lotion all over your hands and wrap them in two washcloths. Hold on for seven minutes and get them out of the cloth. Take care of your hands and nails this cure will make your hands look and feel fresh and healthy.
- Buff or polish your nails to make them look shiny.