Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair: After undergoing the hair rebonding process, you need to treat your hair with extra care. Hair rebonding makes your hair weak and as such lot of hair problems can be observed after hair rebonding.
Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair
Rebonding is a quick option for those who want absolutely straight hair but are not born with it. The end result is poker straight hair. In this process, the bonds of your hair are broken with the help of a chemical formula and then again neutralizers are applied to restructure the bonds. This is the reason why many people find hair loss and other problems post hair rebonding. This treatment is harsh for your hair and so you need to take lot of precautions and Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair after you have gone through hair rebonding process.
Re-bonded hair needs more care than the usual hair. All the chemicals and treatment procedures leave your hair brittle and susceptible. So, you must be careful while handling. Given below are a few Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair. Follow them properly to keep your hair beautiful and healthy.
1. In order to let the chemicals seep in and settle well, you must not wet your hair for a few days after the re-bonding session. Your hair will become greasy, but you have to keep on to this rule.
2. Tying your hair or keeping it behind your ears is a strict no. this is because your hair acquires a shape in this state, and you do not want to spoil the look.
3. After three days, use a good shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair. It is a good idea to let the conditioner stay on your hair for a few minutes. Ensure your hair is straight when you sleep. It could get a weird shape otherwise.
4. Stay away from all kinds of heating tools. Even blow drying must be avoided. The cool blast of air option can be tried in case you really have to dry your hair.
5. Leave your hair alone for at least six months. Do not mess with it or meddle with it, as your hair needs time to relax and settle down. The high dose of straightening chemicals can leave your hair tired and weak. So, no hair coloring, no highlighting, and no streaks should be done within this time.
6. Trim your hair regularly to keep your hair in top condition and keep it safe from split ends. Split ends can travel up and damage your hair if not trimmed in time.
7. Do not let any residue stay back on your hair. It can cause itching, dandruff, and even hair fall. Keep your scalp clean at all times. When combing your hair, make sure you use a comb which is wide toothed. Separate the strands carefully, and remove the tangles. Plastic combs can cause frizz because of static, so better use a wooden comb.
8. Do not shampoo your hair daily unless it is too oily or greasy. You can also try using a conditioner as a shampoo and just rinse away. This is known as co-washing. Alternate days of shampooing are also an option.
9. Get hair spas done regularly, or use a hair mask often. These Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair give your hair the necessary nutrition, and keep it moisturized.
10. A nutritious diet is the most important thing you must keep in mind. Nuts, almonds, cashews, and loads of vegetables and fruits must be incorporated in your diet for proper nutrition to your hair. These foods are great for your hair and keep it healthy.
Are you looking for smooth, frizz free, and looks beautiful locks? Make sure you stick to a Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair routine to keep your hair healthy and strong. Even though re-bonded hair is susceptible to damage, It will never be a problem if you take Tips To Take Care Of Rebonded Hair of it.