Tips To Use Hair Straightener : Straight hair is remarkably quick and easy to get using a flat iron styling tool in the comfort of your home. Ceramic flat irons are generally regarded as the best material that does the least amount of damage to your hair. Professional-grade ceramic irons produce negative ions and infrared heat that seal in moisture as you straighten your hair.
Tips To Use Hair Straightener
Are you in love with straight hair? If yes, here is good news for you. Using a hair straightener at home is quite easy in recent times. Modern technologies have come up with some trendiest flat iron straighteners that are user-friendly in nature. Now, you do not anymore require visiting a salon when dreaming for stylish straight hair. However, using a hair straightener may not be a simple act for one who has not used it before. Here are some tips to use hair straightener for ensuring safety at home.
Before you straighten hair at home, you need to prepare the hair first. You need to wash the hair thoroughly before applying the straightener. Before you apply the flat iron on hair, make sure your hair is dry. Do not use hair straightener on wet hair. Once hair is clean and dry, it should be sectioned off with pins or clips, and curling tongs can be used to add extra style such as flips and curls.
1. Wash off your hair with a good conditioning shampoo. Blow-dry it after wash. Use a smoothing and conditioning shampoo when you have frizzy thick hair. For thin hair, you should opt for the volumizing products. Give your hair a towel dry after wash and follow with the blow dry. When drying the hair, do it from the roots to the tips. Comb your hair well and detangle unmanageable hairs. This makes the first step of hair straightening.
2. The next step is to apply a heat protection spray. Do not compromise this step, and also do not opt for a cheaper product for the same. Avoid applying the serum onto roots as it would make hair greasy. Heat protection is inevitable when you look for hassle-free straightening.
3. While making the hair ready for straightening, divide the hair into layers, strands and sections. This would enable you focusing each part of the hair equally.
4. Set the iron into correct temperature. It mainly depends on the length of the hair. Follow the manual guide minutely.
5. Leave an inch from the root and start straightening. Straighten one layer of hair at a time. This way, repeat the method for each of the strands and layers.
6. Stop the process immediately if you discover any sizzle or steam at hair.
7. See yourself at mirror and enjoy the new hairstyle.